Dr. Hapke is an assistant professor of geography at East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina 27858.
OF “LOOSE” WOMEN AND “GUIDES,” OR, RELATIONSHIPS IN THE FIELD*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2001 American Geographical Society
Volume 91, Issue 1-2, pages 342–352, January-April 2001
How to Cite
HAPKE, H. M. and AYYANKERIL, D. (2001), OF “LOOSE” WOMEN AND “GUIDES,” OR, RELATIONSHIPS IN THE FIELD. Geographical Review, 91: 342–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2001.tb00489.x
We would like to thank Dydia DeLyser, Paul Starrs, and an anonymous reviewer for their insightful and provocative comments on this essay. Although space did not allow us to fully address many of the comments and questions raised, we look forward to doing so in the future.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!