Dr. Hapke is an assistant professor of geography at East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina 27858.
OF “LOOSE” WOMEN AND “GUIDES,” OR, RELATIONSHIPS IN THE FIELD*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2001 American Geographical Society
Volume 91, Issue 1-2, pages 342–352, January-April 2001
How to Cite
HAPKE, H. M. and AYYANKERIL, D. (2001), OF “LOOSE” WOMEN AND “GUIDES,” OR, RELATIONSHIPS IN THE FIELD. Geographical Review, 91: 342–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2001.tb00489.x
We would like to thank Dydia DeLyser, Paul Starrs, and an anonymous reviewer for their insightful and provocative comments on this essay. Although space did not allow us to fully address many of the comments and questions raised, we look forward to doing so in the future.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!