Dr. Williams is an associate professor of geography and a research fellow at the Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado 80309–0450, where Mr. Losleben is a professional research associate. Dr. Hamann is a visiting scholar in the Hulbert Center for Southwest Studies, Colorado College, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903.
ALPINE AREAS IN THE COLORADO FRONT RANGE AS MONITORS OF CLIMATE CHANGE AND ECOSYSTEM RESPONSE*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2002 American Geographical Society
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 180–191, April 2002
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, M. W., LOSLEBEN, M. V. and HAMANN, H. B. (2002), ALPINE AREAS IN THE COLORADO FRONT RANGE AS MONITORS OF CLIMATE CHANGE AND ECOSYSTEM RESPONSE. Geographical Review, 92: 180–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2002.tb00003.x
Tim Bardsley and Chris Seibold provided field and laboratory assistance. Funding assistance was provided by National Science Foundation grants deb 9211776 and deb 9810218 to the Niwot Ridge Long-Term Ecological Research site, by the Division of Environmental Geochemistry and Biogeochemistry of the National Science Foundation, by the Air Resources Division of the National Park Service, and by National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Earth Observing System grant nagw-2602.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!