Dr. Harris is emeritus professor of human environment at the Institute of Archaeology, University College London, London wcih opy, England.
“THE FARTHER REACHES OF HUMAN TIME”: RETROSPECT ON CARL SAUER AS PREHISTORIAN*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2002 American Geographical Society
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 526–544, October 2002
How to Cite
HARRIS, D. R. (2002), “THE FARTHER REACHES OF HUMAN TIME”: RETROSPECT ON CARL SAUER AS PREHISTORIAN. Geographical Review, 92: 526–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2002.tb00011.x
I thank Betty (Mrs. James J.) Parsons for her unfailingly generous hospitality over the years, especially while my wife and I were in Berkeley in October 2001, and David Hooson and his colleagues for inviting me to give the Carl O. Sauer Memorial Lecture.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!