Dr. Harris is emeritus professor of human environment at the Institute of Archaeology, University College London, London wcih opy, England.
“THE FARTHER REACHES OF HUMAN TIME”: RETROSPECT ON CARL SAUER AS PREHISTORIAN*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2002 American Geographical Society
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 526–544, October 2002
How to Cite
HARRIS, D. R. (2002), “THE FARTHER REACHES OF HUMAN TIME”: RETROSPECT ON CARL SAUER AS PREHISTORIAN. Geographical Review, 92: 526–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2002.tb00011.x
I thank Betty (Mrs. James J.) Parsons for her unfailingly generous hospitality over the years, especially while my wife and I were in Berkeley in October 2001, and David Hooson and his colleagues for inviting me to give the Carl O. Sauer Memorial Lecture.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!