Dr. Walker is a lecturer in geography at the University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire 03842
REVISITING THE TOPIA ROAD: WALKING IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF WEST AND PARSONS*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2002 American Geographical Society
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 555–581, October 2002
How to Cite
WALKER, J. and LEIB, J. (2002), REVISITING THE TOPIA ROAD: WALKING IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF WEST AND PARSONS. Geographical Review, 92: 555–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2002.tb00013.x
We would like to thank David Robinson for providing the initial inspiration for this research. We would also like to thank Tom Vale, Mort Winsberg, Dan Klooster, Jerry Webster, and Paul Starrs for their comments and suggestions, and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful critiques of our original draft. Certainly, we could not have undertaken our project without the help and encouragement of Jim Parsons and Bob West.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!