Ms. Sokolove is a doctoral candidate in environmental science, policy, and management at the University of California, Berkeley, California 94720, where Dr. Fairfax is a professor.
MANAGING PLACE AND IDENTITY: THE MARIN COAST MIWOK EXPERIENCE
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2002 American Geographical Society
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 23–44, January 2002
How to Cite
SOKOLOVE, J., FAIRFAX, S. K. and HOLLAND, B. (2002), MANAGING PLACE AND IDENTITY: THE MARIN COAST MIWOK EXPERIENCE. Geographical Review, 92: 23–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2002.tb00132.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!