Mr. Madsen is a doctoral candidate in geography at Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona 85287.
WRITING FOR NONGEOGRAPHERS: LESSONS FROM THE J. B. JACKSON PRIZE
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2002 American Geographical Society
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 63–72, January 2002
How to Cite
MADSEN, K. D. (2002), WRITING FOR NONGEOGRAPHERS: LESSONS FROM THE J. B. JACKSON PRIZE. Geographical Review, 92: 63–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2002.tb00134.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!