Dr. Ceballos is an assistant professor of geography at the Universidad de Salamanca, 37071 Salamanca, Spain.
RUNOFF PRODUCTION AND EROSION PROCESSES ON A DEHESA IN WESTERN SPAIN*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2002 American Geographical Society
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 333–353, July 2002
How to Cite
CEBALLOS, A., CERDÀ, A. and SCHNABEL, S. (2002), RUNOFF PRODUCTION AND EROSION PROCESSES ON A DEHESA IN WESTERN SPAIN. Geographical Review, 92: 333–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2002.tb00147.x
This investigation was carried out within project number AMB95-0986-C02-02, funded by the Comisión Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnologia. Funding was also provided by the Junta de Extremadura and the Fondo Social Europeo. We appreciate the revisions and suggestions offered by Paul Starrs, Inmaculada Barrera, and three anonymous referees.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!