Dr. Smith is an assistant professor of geography at Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas 66506-2904.
RURAL PLACE ATTACHMENT IN HISPANO URBAN CENTERS*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2002 American Geographical Society
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 432–451, July 2002
How to Cite
SMITH, J. S. (2002), RURAL PLACE ATTACHMENT IN HISPANO URBAN CENTERS. Geographical Review, 92: 432–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2002.tb00152.x
I gratefully acknowledge Kevin Blake's assistance with earlier drafts of this article.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!