Ms. Hume is a doctoral candidate in geography at the University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon 97403-1251.
BELGIAN SETTLEMENT AND SOCIETY IN THE INDIANA RUST BELT*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2003 American Geographical Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 30–50, January 2003
How to Cite
HUME, S. E. (2003), BELGIAN SETTLEMENT AND SOCIETY IN THE INDIANA RUST BELT. Geographical Review, 93: 30–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2003.tb00019.x
Research for this article was funded by the Association of Pacific Coast Geographers Women's Network Margaret Trussell Scholarship. I wish to thank the four reviewers for their comments and helpful suggestions and gratefully acknowledge the support of Susan W. Hardwick in this endeavor.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!