Dr. Greenberg is the associate dean of the faculty at the Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy and a professor of geography at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901-1958.
WAS 1992–2000 THE BEST OF TIMES FOR AMERICAN URBAN NEIGHBORHOODS?*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2003 American Geographical Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 81–96, January 2003
How to Cite
GREENBERG, M. (2003), WAS 1992–2000 THE BEST OF TIMES FOR AMERICAN URBAN NEIGHBORHOODS?. Geographical Review, 93: 81–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2003.tb00021.x
I would like to thank my colleague Frank Popper for engaging in a conversation with me that led to this study. I also acknowledge his careful editing, as well as that of my colleagues Briavel Holcomb and Dona Schneider, and I truly appreciate the thoughtful review and meticulous editing suggestions of two anonymous reviewers.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!