Dr. Hart is a professor of geography at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455.
SPECIALTY CROPLAND IN CALIFORNIA*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2003 American Geographical Society
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 153–170, April 2003
How to Cite
HART, J. F. (2003), SPECIALTY CROPLAND IN CALIFORNIA. Geographical Review, 93: 153–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2003.tb00027.x
I am grateful to John D'Arrigo, John Godinho, Bill Ramsey, Al Sokolow, Joel Splansky, Gary Tanimura, and Ron Verhoeven for the insights they have shared with me; to John Hudson, Kathy Klink, Frank Popper, and Susy Ziegler for their support and encouragement; to Wilma Fairchild, Sally Kerr (formerly Myers), Doug McManis, Paul Starrs, Doug Johnson, and Viola Haarmann for all they have taught me; to Mark Lindberg for his customary cartographic wizardry; and to Jodi Larson for her word-processing prowess.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!