Dr. Prorok is a professor of geography at Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania 16057-1326.
TRANSPLANTING PILGRIMAGE TRADITIONS IN THE AMERICAS
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2003 American Geographical Society
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 283–307, July 2003
How to Cite
PROROK, C. V. (2003), TRANSPLANTING PILGRIMAGE TRADITIONS IN THE AMERICAS. Geographical Review, 93: 283–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2003.tb00034.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!