Dr. Gade is a professor emeritus of geography at the University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont 05405-0114.
LANGUAGE, IDENTITY, AND THE SCRIPTORIAL LANDSCAPE IN QUÉBEC AND CATALONIA*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2003 American Geographical Society
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 429–448, October 2003
How to Cite
GADE, D. W. (2003), LANGUAGE, IDENTITY, AND THE SCRIPTORIAL LANDSCAPE IN QUÉBEC AND CATALONIA. Geographical Review, 93: 429–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2003.tb00041.x
Three geographers shared with me astute cultural perspectives about their own societies: Marcel Bélanger (1927–2001), Université Laval; Francesc Nadal i Piqué, Universitat de Barcelona; and Maria Dolors Garcia Ramon, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. A fourth geographer, Mary Scott Killgore Gade, read the manuscript.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!