Dr. Chacko is an associate professor of geography at George Washington University, Washington, D.C. 20052.
IDENTITY AND ASSIMILATION AMONG YOUNG ETHIOPIAN IMMIGRANTS IN METROPOLITAN WASHINGTON*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2003 American Geographical Society
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 491–506, October 2003
How to Cite
CHACKO, E. (2003), IDENTITY AND ASSIMILATION AMONG YOUNG ETHIOPIAN IMMIGRANTS IN METROPOLITAN WASHINGTON. Geographical Review, 93: 491–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2003.tb00044.x
I would like to thank the immigrants I interviewed for sharing their experiences and thoughts with me. Thanks also to my colleague Tom Foggin and to the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions on an earlier draft of this article.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!