DR. AIKEN is a professor of geography at Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3G 1M8.
RUNAWAY FIRES, SMOKE-HAZE POLLUTION, AND UNNATURAL DISASTERS IN INDONESIA*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2004 American Geographical Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 55–79, January 2004
How to Cite
AIKEN, S. R. (2004), RUNAWAY FIRES, SMOKE-HAZE POLLUTION, AND UNNATURAL DISASTERS IN INDONESIA. Geographical Review, 94: 55–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2004.tb00158.x
I gratefully acknowledge the assistance and advice of Rona Dennis, Anja Hoffmann, Lesley Potter, and Luca Tacconi, and I thank Michèle Depraz for help with the photographs and Emma Arnold for her expertise in shaping the maps.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!