DR. MIYARES is a professor of geography at Hunter College, City University of New York, New York, New York 10021.
FROM EXCLUSIONARY COVENANT TO ETHNIC HYPERDIVERSITY IN JACKSON HEIGHTS, QUEENS*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2004 American Geographical Society
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 462–483, October 2004
How to Cite
MIYARES, I. M. (2004), FROM EXCLUSIONARY COVENANT TO ETHNIC HYPERDIVERSITY IN JACKSON HEIGHTS, QUEENS. Geographical Review, 94: 462–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2004.tb00183.x
The author would like to thank the many Hunter College students who, over the past decade, have contributed to her knowledge and understanding of the ethnic dynamics of Jackson Heights.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!