DR. KILPINEN is an associate professor of geography at Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383.
THE SUPREME COURT'S ROLE IN CHOCTAW AND CHICKASAW DISPOSSESSION*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2004 American Geographical Society
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 484–501, October 2004
How to Cite
KILPINEN, J. T. (2004), THE SUPREME COURT'S ROLE IN CHOCTAW AND CHICKASAW DISPOSSESSION. Geographical Review, 94: 484–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2004.tb00184.x
I am extremely grateful to the late Terry G. Jordan-Bychkov, who taught me more about writing, scholarship, and geography than my own meager research efforts could ever demonstrate. I will long remember our seasons together in the field. This study was funded in part by generous grants from the Committee on Creative Work and Research, Valparaiso University, and the Valparaiso University Alumni Association.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!