DR. BEDFORD is an assistant professor of geography at Weber State University, Ogden, Utah 84408-1401.
UTAH'S GREAT SALT LAKE: A COMPLEX ENVIRONMENTAL-SOCIETAL SYSTEM*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2005 American Geographical Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 73–96, January 2005
How to Cite
BEDFORD, D. (2005), UTAH'S GREAT SALT LAKE: A COMPLEX ENVIRONMENTAL-SOCIETAL SYSTEM. Geographical Review, 95: 73–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2005.tb00192.x
Many thanks to Ryan Orrock for inviting me to join him on a flight over the Great Salt Lake in December 2003, which allowed me to take many of the aerial photographs that illustrate this article. This manuscript was greatly improved by the comments of Carla Trentelman, the anonymous reviewers, and the editors of the Geographical Review.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!