DR. KAYA is an assistant professor of geography at Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey 21280.
IDENTITY AND SPACE: THE CASE OF TURKISH AMERICANS*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2005 American Geographical Society
Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 425–440, July 2005
How to Cite
KAYA, I. (2005), IDENTITY AND SPACE: THE CASE OF TURKISH AMERICANS. Geographical Review, 95: 425–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2005.tb00374.x
I would like to thank Michael Starzinski, Kristine Ajrouch, and Yilmaz Ari for their comments and suggestions, which helped to shape this article. I am deeply grateful to Jonathan Leib, who worked with me during my graduate studies at Florida State University.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!