DR. EVERED is an assistant professor of geography at Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824.
REGIONALISM IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND THE CASE OF TURKEY
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2005 American Geographical Society
Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 463–477, July 2005
How to Cite
EVERED, K. T. (2005), REGIONALISM IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND THE CASE OF TURKEY. Geographical Review, 95: 463–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2005.tb00376.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!