Dr. Wood is a professor of geography and provost at the University of Southern Maine, Portland, Maine 04104.
A TRIBUTE TO WILBUR ZELINSKY*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2006 American Geographical Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages iii–vii, April 2006
How to Cite
WOOD, J. S. (2006), A TRIBUTE TO WILBUR ZELINSKY. Geographical Review, 96: iii–vii. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2006.tb00047.x
Some portions of this introductory essay are drawn from an unpublished biography of Wilbur Zelinsky I wrote when he received the Cullum Geographical Medal of the American Geographical Society on 3 March 2001. I want to thank the authors, the reviewers, and Editors Douglas Johnson and Viola Haarmann for being especially thoughtful and responsive as this special issue developed. I also thank the editors for their efforts in selecting a review essay and a set of book reviews that complement exceedingly well the kinds of interests Wilbur has exhibited over his remarkable career.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!