Dr. Conzen is a professor of geography at the University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, 60637.
THE NON-PENNSYLVANIA TOWN: DIFFUSION OF URBAN PLAN FORMS IN THE AMERICAN WEST*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2006 American Geographical Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 183–211, April 2006
How to Cite
CONZEN, M. P. (2006), THE NON-PENNSYLVANIA TOWN: DIFFUSION OF URBAN PLAN FORMS IN THE AMERICAN WEST. Geographical Review, 96: 183–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2006.tb00049.x
This research was carried out while the author held the Benjamin H. and Louise L. Carroll Visiting Chair of Urban Studies at the University of Oregon in Eugene in the spring of 2003. Grateful acknowledgment is made to Alexander B. Murphy and Louise Carroll Wade for their enthusiastic support of this work.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!