Dr. Hardwick is a professor of geography at the University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon 97403.
NODAL HETEROLOCALISM AND TRANSNATIONALISM AT THE UNITED STATES-CANADIAN BORDER*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2006 American Geographical Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 212–228, April 2006
How to Cite
HARDWICK, S. W. (2006), NODAL HETEROLOCALISM AND TRANSNATIONALISM AT THE UNITED STATES-CANADIAN BORDER. Geographical Review, 96: 212–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2006.tb00050.x
I am grateful for the support of the National Science Foundation (grant #bcs-0214467) and the Canadian government for a generous Canadian Studies Faculty Enhancement grant. Both made it possible to complete the fieldwork and cartographic analysis needed for this research. Deepest thanks are also extended to James E. Meacham, Amanda Coleman, and Grace Gardner in the Department of Geography at the University of Oregon, for their help with the cartographic analysis that is central to this study, and to Ginger Mansfield, for her invaluable research assistance.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!