Dr. Sluyter is an assistant professor of geography at Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70803.
HUMBOLDT'S MEXICAN TEXTS AND LANDSCAPES*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2006 American Geographical Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 361–381, July 2006
How to Cite
Sluyter, A. (2006), HUMBOLDT'S MEXICAN TEXTS AND LANDSCAPES. Geographical Review, 96: 361–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2006.tb00256.x
Although the views expressed in this essay do not necessarily reflect those of the people acknowledged, I thank Ulrike Leitner for sharing insights on Humboldt's unpublished field notebooks, the staffs of the Latin American Rare Books Room of Tulane University and of the Special Collections Room of the Louisiana State University, and the anonymous reviewers.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!