Dr. Sluyter is an assistant professor of geography at Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70803.
HUMBOLDT'S MEXICAN TEXTS AND LANDSCAPES*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2006 American Geographical Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 361–381, July 2006
How to Cite
Sluyter, A. (2006), HUMBOLDT'S MEXICAN TEXTS AND LANDSCAPES. Geographical Review, 96: 361–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2006.tb00256.x
Although the views expressed in this essay do not necessarily reflect those of the people acknowledged, I thank Ulrike Leitner for sharing insights on Humboldt's unpublished field notebooks, the staffs of the Latin American Rare Books Room of Tulane University and of the Special Collections Room of the Louisiana State University, and the anonymous reviewers.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!