Dr. Zeller is an associate professor of history at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5, Canada.
HUMBOLDT AND THE HABITABILITY OF CANADA'S GREAT NORTHWEST*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2006 American Geographical Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 382–398, July 2006
How to Cite
ZELLER, S. (2006), HUMBOLDT AND THE HABITABILITY OF CANADA'S GREAT NORTHWEST. Geographical Review, 96: 382–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2006.tb00257.x
The author thanks Andreas Daum, the German Historical Institute in Washington, D.C., Pam Schaus, Graeme Wynn, the anonymous reviewers, Kent Mathewson and Andrew Sluyter, and Viola Haarmann and Douglas Johnson.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!