Dr. Holt is a geographer at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30341
RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION AND ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IN THE UNITED STATES*
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
2006 American Geographical Society
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 523–542, October 2006
How to Cite
Holt, J. B., Miller, J. W., Naimi, T. S. and Sui, D. Z. (2006), RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION AND ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IN THE UNITED STATES. Geographical Review, 96: 523–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2006.tb00515.x
The authors wish to acknowledge the financial support of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that made possible the publication of the color figures in this article.
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!