Dr. Zurick is a professor of geography at Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, Kentucky 40474.
GROSS NATIONAL HAPPINESS AND ENVIRONMENTAL STATUS IN BHUTAN*
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
2006 American Geographical Society
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 657–681, October 2006
How to Cite
Zurick, D. (2006), GROSS NATIONAL HAPPINESS AND ENVIRONMENTAL STATUS IN BHUTAN. Geographical Review, 96: 657–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2006.tb00521.x
I wish to thank Paul Karan for sharing his insights and early research findings about Bhutan and for providing the 1964 photographs in this study. For research assistance in Bhutan, thanks are due Chencho Tshering, Karma Dorji, Tshering Dorji, Sharab Dorji, and Dawa Zangpo. I am grateful to the University Research Committee, Eastern Kentucky University for providing travel funds. Julsun Pacheco produced the maps with technical assistance provided by the Geographical Studies and Research Center, Eastern Kentucky University.
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!