Dr. Curry is a professor of geography at Calvin College, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546.
THE NATURE-CULTURE BOUNDARY AND OCEAN POLICY: GREAT BARRIER ISLAND, NEW ZEALAND*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2007 American Geographical Society
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 46–66, January 2007
How to Cite
Curry, J. M. (2007), THE NATURE-CULTURE BOUNDARY AND OCEAN POLICY: GREAT BARRIER ISLAND, NEW ZEALAND. Geographical Review, 97: 46–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2007.tb00279.x
The author wishes to thank the people of Great Barrier Island who shared their lives with her and to acknowledge financial support from Calvin College, as well as the hospitality of the geography faculty of Victoria University.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!