Dr. Steinicke is a professor of geography at the University of Innsbruck, Innrain 52f, A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria, where Mr. Loeffler is a scientific assistant.
AMENITY MIGRATION IN THE U.S. SIERRA NEVADA*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2007 American Geographical Society
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 67–88, January 2007
How to Cite
Loeffler, R. and Steinicke, E. (2007), AMENITY MIGRATION IN THE U.S. SIERRA NEVADA. Geographical Review, 97: 67–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2007.tb00280.x
The Austrian Science Fund supported research for this article. The authors would also like to express their gratitude to Nigel J. R. Allan for his generous and invaluable counsel and assistance with this research project.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!