Dr. Löfgren is a professor of European ethnology at the University of Lund, SE-221 01 Lund, Sweden.
ISLAND MAGIC AND THE MAKING OF A TRANSNATIONAL REGION*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2007 American Geographical Society
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 244–259, April 2007
How to Cite
LöFGREN, O. (2007), ISLAND MAGIC AND THE MAKING OF A TRANSNATIONAL REGION. Geographical Review, 97: 244–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2007.tb00401.x
The research for this article was financed by the Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation and the Danish Social Science Research Council. I am grateful for all the help and criticism I have had from the other members of the project, as well as the constructive comments from Jonas Frykman and the two anonymous reviewers.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!