Dr. Olwig is a professor of anthropology at the University of Copenhagen, 1353 Copenhagen K, Denmark.
ISLANDS AS PLACES OF BEING AND BELONGING*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2007 American Geographical Society
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 260–273, April 2007
How to Cite
OLWIG, K. F. (2007), ISLANDS AS PLACES OF BEING AND BELONGING. Geographical Review, 97: 260–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2007.tb00402.x
I would like to thank the two anonymous reviewers and the editors of this special issue for their helpful comments and Jean Besson for providing information on distances in Jamaica.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!