Dr. Nelson is an assistant professor of geography at the University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon 97403–1251.
FARMWORKER HOUSING AND SPACES OF BELONGING IN WOODBURN, OREGON*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2007 American Geographical Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 520–541, October 2007
How to Cite
Nelson, L. (2007), FARMWORKER HOUSING AND SPACES OF BELONGING IN WOODBURN, OREGON. Geographical Review, 97: 520–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2007.tb00410.x
I wish to thank the Farmworker Housing Development Corporation staff and all research participants for supporting this project. Thanks also to Andrew Schulz, Alec Murphy, and Susan Hardwick for their excellent feedback. Any errors or unconvincing interpretations are my own.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!