Dr. Hart is a professor of geography at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455.
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2007 American Geographical Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 542–549, October 2007
How to Cite
Hart, J. F. (2007), GEOGRAPHICAL RECORD. Geographical Review, 97: 542–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2007.tb00411.x
I am indebted to Jonathan Schroeder and Elizabeth Fairly, who compiled the data and prepared the maps in the University of Minnesota Cartography Laboratory under the direction of Mark B. Lindbergh; to Jodi Larson, who word processed the manuscript; and to Jan Curry, Tom Howard, and Jeff Young, whose observations have reinforced my own. I owe a special debt of gratitude to Cotton Mather for all he taught me about the cattle business.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!