Dr. Hart is a professor of geography at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455.
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2007 American Geographical Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 542–549, October 2007
How to Cite
Hart, J. F. (2007), GEOGRAPHICAL RECORD. Geographical Review, 97: 542–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2007.tb00411.x
I am indebted to Jonathan Schroeder and Elizabeth Fairly, who compiled the data and prepared the maps in the University of Minnesota Cartography Laboratory under the direction of Mark B. Lindbergh; to Jodi Larson, who word processed the manuscript; and to Jan Curry, Tom Howard, and Jeff Young, whose observations have reinforced my own. I owe a special debt of gratitude to Cotton Mather for all he taught me about the cattle business.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!