Dr. Crampton is an associate professor of geography at Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
THE BIOPOLITICAL JUSTIFICATION FOR GEOSURVEILLANCE
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2007 American Geographical Society
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 389–403, July 2007
How to Cite
CRAMPTON, J. W. (2007), THE BIOPOLITICAL JUSTIFICATION FOR GEOSURVEILLANCE. Geographical Review, 97: 389–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2007.tb00512.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!