Dr. Naptonis a professor of geography at South Dakota State University, Brookings, South Dakota 57007.
EXPANSION OF GOLF COURSES IN THE UNITED STATES*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2008 American Geographical Society
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 24–41, January 2008
How to Cite
NAPTON, D. E. and LAINGEN, C. R. (2008), EXPANSION OF GOLF COURSES IN THE UNITED STATES. Geographical Review, 98: 24–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2008.tb00286.x
We would like to thank Donald J. Berg, Lisa M. B. Harrington, and Luanne Napton, as well as the two anonymous reviewers and the editor who, through their substantive critiques, helped to improve this article. The U.S. Geological Survey provided a grant that was used to acquire the Golf Magazine database.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!