Dr. Oberle is an assistant professor of geography at University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, Iowa 50614.
RESURGENT MEXICAN PHOENIX*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2008 American Geographical Society
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 171–196, April 2008
How to Cite
Oberle, A. P. and Arreola, D. D. (2008), RESURGENT MEXICAN PHOENIX. Geographical Review, 98: 171–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2008.tb00295.x
Dr. Arreola wishes to thank Mark W. Roosa of Arizona State University for sharing findings from the La Familia Project. The material cited in Lukinbeal and Arreola 2008 is based on work supported by National Science Foundation grant SES-0433947. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!