Dr. Collins-Kreiner is a lecturer in geography at the University of Haifa, Haifa 31905, Israel.
RELIGION AND POLITICS: NEW RELIGIOUS SITES AND SPATIAL TRANSGRESSION IN ISRAEL*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2008 American Geographical Society
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 197–213, April 2008
How to Cite
Collins-Kreiner, N. (2008), RELIGION AND POLITICS: NEW RELIGIOUS SITES AND SPATIAL TRANSGRESSION IN ISRAEL. Geographical Review, 98: 197–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2008.tb00296.x
I wish to extend special thanks to Aharon Kellerman and Nurit Kliot, who reviewed the various drafts of this article and encouraged me all along. The anonymous reviewers and the Geographical Review's editor deserve my grateful thanks for repeated reviews and help in shaping the fixed product.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!