Dr. Schnell is a professor of geography and human environment at Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv, Tel Aviv 69978, Israel, where Dr. Mishal is a professor of political science.
PLACE AS A SOURCE OF IDENTITY IN COLONIZING SOCIETIES: ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS IN GAZA
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2008 American Geographical Society
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 242–259, April 2008
How to Cite
Schnell, I. and Mishal, S. (2008), PLACE AS A SOURCE OF IDENTITY IN COLONIZING SOCIETIES: ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS IN GAZA. Geographical Review, 98: 242–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2008.tb00298.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!