Dr. McCusker is an associate professor of geography at West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia 26506.
LAND REFORM IN THE ERA OF NEOLIBERALISM: CASE STUDIES FROM THE GLOBAL SOUTH
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2008 American Geographical Society
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages iii–vi, July 2008
How to Cite
McCUSKER, B. and FRASER, A. (2008), LAND REFORM IN THE ERA OF NEOLIBERALISM: CASE STUDIES FROM THE GLOBAL SOUTH. Geographical Review, 98: iii–vi. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2008.tb00302.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!