Dr. Hume is an assistant professor of geography at Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, Illinois 62026.
ETHNIC AND NATIONAL IDENTITIES OF AFRICANS IN THE UNITED STATES*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2008 American Geographical Society
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 496–512, October 2008
How to Cite
HUME, S. E. (2008), ETHNIC AND NATIONAL IDENTITIES OF AFRICANS IN THE UNITED STATES. Geographical Review, 98: 496–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2008.tb00314.x
I would like to thank all of the African students I interviewed for generously sharing their experiences with me. Thanks also to Susan Hardwick and Elizabeth Chacko for their support of this research.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!