Dr. Kong is a professor of geography at the National University of Singapore, Kent Ridge, Singapore 117570.
MAKING SUSTAINABLE CREATIVE/CULTURAL SPACE IN SHANGHAI AND SINGAPORE*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2009 American Geographical Society
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 1–22, January 2009
How to Cite
KONG, L. (2009), MAKING SUSTAINABLE CREATIVE/CULTURAL SPACE IN SHANGHAI AND SINGAPORE. Geographical Review, 99: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2009.tb00415.x
I would like to acknowledge funding support from the National University of Singapore (R-109–000–080–646).
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!