Dr. Rain is an assistant professor of geography and international affairs at George Washington University, Washington, D.C. 20052.
DAMASCUS: A GEOGRAPHICAL FIELD NOTE*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2009 American Geographical Society
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 94–104, January 2009
How to Cite
RAIN, D. (2009), DAMASCUS: A GEOGRAPHICAL FIELD NOTE. Geographical Review, 99: 94–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2009.tb00420.x
I was assisted in many ways by individuals whose safety would be compromised were they to be named but who are appreciated nonetheless.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!