Dr. Becker is an associate professor of geosciences at Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97330.
RICE PRODUCER-PROCESSOR NETWORKS IN CÔTE D'IVOIRE*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2009 American Geographical Society
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 164–185, April 2009
How to Cite
Becker, L. and Yoboué, N. (2009), RICE PRODUCER-PROCESSOR NETWORKS IN CÔTE D'IVOIRE. Geographical Review, 99: 164–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2009.tb00425.x
This material is based on work supported by the U.S. National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0333100 and by the Africa Rice Center (warda), Cotonou, Benin. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation or the Africa Rice Center. For their roles in assisting with the research or reading drafts of the article, the authors thank Kimou Akomian, Roger Diallo, Hannah Gosnell, and Rod Becker.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!