Dr. Post is an assistant professor of geography at Kent State University-Stark, North Canton, Ohio 44720
REJECTING VIOLENCE ON THE LANDSCAPE IN LAWRENCE, KANSAS*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2009 American Geographical Society
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 186–207, April 2009
How to Cite
POST, C. (2009), REJECTING VIOLENCE ON THE LANDSCAPE IN LAWRENCE, KANSAS. Geographical Review, 99: 186–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2009.tb00426.x
Great appreciation goes out to James Shortridge, Bob Rundstrom, Derek Alderman, and Nik Hynen, all of whom viewed previous versions of this article. Thanks also to the editors and reviewers who helped make this publication happen. Finally, I am grateful to the librarians and curators in Topeka and Lawrence for their time, effort, and help. Any and all errors are my own.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!