Dr. Starrs is the Foundation Professor of Geography at the University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada 89557.
MEETINGHOUSES IN THE MORMON MIND: IDEOLOGY, ARCHITECTURE, AND TURBULENT STREAMS OF AN EXPANDING CHURCH*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2009 American Geographical Society
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 323–355, July 2009
How to Cite
STARRS, P. F. (2009), MEETINGHOUSES IN THE MORMON MIND: IDEOLOGY, ARCHITECTURE, AND TURBULENT STREAMS OF AN EXPANDING CHURCH. Geographical Review, 99: 323–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2009.tb00436.x
Contributions to this essay induced by long consultations with Peter Meyer are too many to spell out individually; additional thanks are owed to D. W. Meinig for an inspiring example, to two reviewers, to Jack and Linda Newell, David J. Larson, Barbara Gerland, and other friends who advised various surgical tucks, many herein implemented.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!