Dr. Marcus is an assistant professor of geography at Towson University, Towson, Maryland 21252.
BRAZILIAN IMMIGRATION TO THE UNITED STATES AND THE GEOGRAPHICAL IMAGINATION*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2009 American Geographical Society
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 481–498, October 2009
How to Cite
MARCUS, A. P. (2009), BRAZILIAN IMMIGRATION TO THE UNITED STATES AND THE GEOGRAPHICAL IMAGINATION. Geographical Review, 99: 481–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2009.tb00443.x
For alerting me to the Brazilian immigrant community in Greater Atlanta and for helping me initiate contacts, I thank Ilma Paixão of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Helen Marrow of Harvard University, Maxine Margolis of the University of Florida, Jeffrey Lesser of Emory University, and Cassandra White, David and Angela McCreery, and Sheldon Schiffer, all of Georgia State University. I also thank Tom Boswell of the University of Miami for his sustaining academic endorsement and Richard Wilkie of the University of Massachusetts for his inspiring encouragement and attention throughout my research.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!