Dr. Lemon is a lecturer in geography at the University of Oxford and a fellow of Mansfield College, Oxford, England oxi 3tf.
OVERCOMING THE APARTHEID LEGACY IN CAPE TOWN SCHOOLS*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2009 American Geographical Society
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 517–538, October 2009
How to Cite
LEMON, A. and BATTERSBY-LENNARD, J. (2009), OVERCOMING THE APARTHEID LEGACY IN CAPE TOWN SCHOOLS. Geographical Review, 99: 517–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2009.tb00445.x
The authors wish to thank the principals and staffs of the fourteen schools we studied for their cooperation in being interviewed and in providing the data we requested for our research project.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!