We wish to thank Nancy O'Malley, Neal Hammon, Tom Conforti, and Jeff Renner for their contributions to this project, be it archival research or fieldwork that provided ground truth for several trail segments. Thanks to the Kentucky Office of Geographic Information for its assistance and to Alex Thor, who was a valuable liaison with the commonwealth park service. Partial funding for this project has been provided by the Federal Highway Administration Transportation Enhancement as administered by the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.
MAPPING KENTUCKY'S FRONTIER TRAILS THROUGH GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION AND CARTOGRAPHIC APPLICATIONS*
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
© 2010 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 312–335, July 2010
How to Cite
RAITZ, K. B., LEVY, J. E. and GILBREATH, R. A. (2010), MAPPING KENTUCKY'S FRONTIER TRAILS THROUGH GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION AND CARTOGRAPHIC APPLICATIONS. Geographical Review, 100: 312–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2010.00039.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!