We wish to thank the Natural Hazards Center at the University of Colorado–Boulder and the Dean's Office, the College of Arts and Sciences, and the Provost's Office at Kansas State University for funding this study. We also like to thank Khaled Munshi and Bankim Rakhit for participating in the field survey in Bangladesh and Abdur Rob, chairman of Bangladesh Red Crescent Society, and Selvaratnam Sinnadurai, head of delegation of International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, for their support in collecting information for this study.
HAZARD WARNINGS AND RESPONSES TO EVACUATION ORDERS: THE CASE OF BANGLADESH'S CYCLONE SIDR*
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
© 2010 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 336–355, July 2010
How to Cite
PAUL, B. K. and DUTT, S. (2010), HAZARD WARNINGS AND RESPONSES TO EVACUATION ORDERS: THE CASE OF BANGLADESH'S CYCLONE SIDR. Geographical Review, 100: 336–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2010.00040.x
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!